Santana Row Lip Smacking Foodie Tour
Duration: 3 hours
Group Minimum: 10 guests
Available as an afternoon or evening excursion by request, the Santana Row Lip Smacking Foodie Tour offers the opportunity to enjoy four different top-ranked restaurants in Silicon Valley in one fun outing – without the hassle of making your own reservations. Instead, enjoy highly personalized service, along with an expert guide who will offer enlightening insight into the “hidden’’ art found throughout Santana Row of which even few natives are aware. That includes the Lee de Forest Building that honors the San Jose inventor of the vacuum tube in 1906, which made radio broadcasting, long-distance telephone lines and motion pictures with sound possible; as well as the art installation “Tabula Selenographica’’ by French artist Christine Foulche, which can be found in the ceiling of one of the promenades and depicts 28 lunar phases of the moon as if viewed through a telescope.
- LB Steak, the glamorous modern American steakhouse by James Beard Award-winning chef Roland Passot that spotlights in Japanese Wagyu, certified prime Angus, and sustainable seafood.
- Left Bank Brasserie, Passot’s bistro that serves classic French dishes that bring a taste of Paris to Silicon Valley.
- Ozumo, the second location of the original San Francisco izakaya founded by New York-native Jeremy Umland who played professional baseball in the Japanese Pacific League, which specializes in contemporary Japanese small plates.
- EMC Seafood & Raw Bar, where the lines are constant because no reservations are taken at this wildly popular establishment where diners can’t get enough of the impeccable seafood served in an array of Asian-inflected dishes.
$199.00 / person
- Visit 4 highly acclaimed restaurants in just one outing.
- Enjoy 12+ signature dishes prepared by award-winning chefs.
- No lines. No hassles with reservations. Receive VIP service with immediate seating.
- Each stop is a different, unique dining adventure designed for the ultimate in fun and interaction.
- A personal guide armed with insider knowledge and insightful tips.
- Guided walking tour between stops packed with insider information on Santana Row and the sights along the way.
Purchase our beverage package to include a pre-selected signature cocktail at various stops!
Looking to book the Santana Row Lip Smacking Foodie Tour? Email Info@LipSmackingFoodieTours.com to request more information.