Afternoon Culinary Adventures
Duration: 2.5 hours
Number of Stops: 4
Kick-start your Vegas outing with a casual afternoon stroll of eating and exploring that provides the best introduction to the city and still leaves plenty of time for a night on the town afterward.
If you prefer to leave the games of chance behind to enjoy the city’s guaranteed best foods and drinks instead, this tour was made for you. The 2 ½-hour adventure takes you past iconic fountains, glitzy venues and people-packed promenades to the main attraction – the best restaurants that Las Vegas has to offer. Our expert guides have taken the gamble out of dining by curating the most memorable dishes to satisfy any palate, so you don’t have to waste precious time figuring it out yourself from hundreds of possible restaurants. Instead, get whisked immediately to your VIP table at each stop to enjoy 3 to 4 signature dishes, plus show-stopping desserts at the end of the tour for a most memorable afternoon.
This tour provides an indispensable overview of Vegas, including an introduction to the finest restaurants that may inspire you to return later. You’ll meet like-minded foodie friends to compare notes with about the city. Best yet, our guides can offer recommendations for the best late-night entertainment spots, glamorous cocktail lounges or any other insider tips to make the rest of your stay unforgettable.
- Visit 4 of Vegas’ most highly acclaimed restaurants in just one outing.
- Enjoy 10+ signature dishes prepared by award-winning chefs.
- No lines. No hassles with reservations. Receive VIP service with immediate seating.
- Each stop is a different, unique dining adventure designed for the ultimate in fun and interaction.
- A personal guide armed with insider knowledge and insightful tips.
- Guided walking tour between stops packed with insider information on Las Vegas and the sights along the way.